Terms & Conditions
1. Game period: 31st October, 2008 – 13th January, 2009
2. One Roundtrip Economy Class Air Ticket & 2 nights hotel accommodation in Singapore for one person (hereinafter collectively, called the "Prize") .Fuel surcharges, airport taxes of Hong Kong International Airport and Singapore Changi Airport shall be borne solely by the prize winner.
3. Prize winner of the lucky draw will be notified by email individually within 1 week from the drawing date of 9th February 2009 together with the redemption details.
4. Prize winner must contact zuji by email and redeem the Prize by 14 days. Any unclaimed Prize after such time will be forfeited.
5. Prize winner must be a permanent resident of HKSAR and over 18 years old on or before 13 January, 2009. Winner should be a HKSAR or BN(O) passport holder and the passport must have a minimum of six months' validity from the day of scheduled arrival date.
6. Winner must be the traveler of the package. No change in names of the traveler for air ticket of such trip will be allowed once air ticket is issued.
7. The Prize cannot be resold, in exchange for cash, or other travel packages. No refund will be given for any unused service or entitlement. Prize winner shall not be entitled to any cash compensation / benefits or substitution in any form whatsoever in lieu of the Prize.
8. Singapore Tourism Board and Zuji.com shall not be responsible for any matters in relation to the Prize provided by the respective merchant(s). The respective merchant is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities in relation thereto.
9. Singapore Tourism Board and Zuji.com reserves the final decision for the Prize redemption details.
10. Employees and their immediate family members of Singapore Tourism Board, Zuji.com are not eligible for the lucky draw promotion.
11. Singapore Tourism Board and Zuji.com reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the lucky draw without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of Singapore Tourism Board and Zuji.com.